Saturday, December 27, 2008

New commitment????

Ok, I am going to try to stay more faithful to my blogging now that I have more time on my hands. Isn't life funny...I have gone from no time; working and running with my kiddos nonstop and being a wife to a stay at home mom again that is not leaving the house much and setting with my mom. Now don't get me wrong, I don't regret having to stay at home and be with my momma, it's just funny how sudden life changes.
Well anyway, I have some pictures from our family Christmas to share with you,
I hope that you enjoy.
This is a picture of Joshua with his new girlfriend...now she is a keeper and she is even of the same faith that we are. Now how great is that? I don't dare tell him that because when I have in the past...bye bye girlfriend. I have watched this young lady grow up with my daughter and know her very well; and for that I am very grateful.

Oh, my little brother...well he isn't that little...six feet seven inches...nevertheless, my little bro. He loves Taco Bell so we blessed him with a gift certificate to enjoy a meal on us. He deserves it!!! He has been the best help in the world with mom...having to give up some of his family time so that I can leave and have family time. I love my bubba!!!

This is his beautiful wife and my precious sister- n- law sporting her new Bath and Body bag with some nice smelling lotion.

This is a picture of my brother and Christine's kids...aren't they handsome?

We are treasuring our time with Max, he will leave in a week to go back to Boot Camp. We are some proud of him for giving of himself to our country.


I know before I get some emails from my friends, yes, they are in my bedroom but notice that I am in there with them, with a camera, lol. Joshua did his own shopping this year and even paid for the gifts himself...now that is a first. He used all of his tip money that he had been saving...I am so proud of him, he is growing up. Nat is opening her clothes from American Eagle.

Here she is sporting the necklace that he gave her. She loved it and it looked great on her, but what wouldn't.

I think that she liked her gifts...good job son.

Now here he is opening up his...Jake Cologne...I think. A teddy bear with lots of candy and ...

his North Face jacket.

How typical is this, sissy helping big bro out so that he looks his best. I think she had as much fun watching them open presents from each other as I did. Could be because she went with Joshua shopping and knew what all he went through to get the right gift. She is a pretty good sis.

My dad and his wife Vic came over to spend Christmas Eve with us...Bubba and I went in together and bought my dad a TomTom, now no more arguments because he won't stop and ask directions...haha. I am very thankful this holiday season for the relationship that my mom and dad have...the best of friends. Mom even hangs out with his wife. I know it's weird but how precious it is for Bubba and I. Dad and Vic were by our sides through each of the brain surgeries mom went through. They are precious and that is what Bubba and I needed during that time, our daddy by our sides...thank you Vic for letting him!!!! Although I don't know if anything outside of an emergency would have kept him away.

Ahhhhh, now here are my babies...

This is a precious picture of my momma with all of her grand kids. This picture is priceless!!!

Now Christmas with Mike's family on Christmas Eve...

My kids setting with there uncle Craig, whom loves the bug the far out of anyone who is close to him...sorry Natalie. At least Joshua did warn her and she was on her toes. She went right back at him...you go girl.

Take a guess who got to be Santa...yep, Andrew delivering the gifts.

Fred opening his gifts from papa.
How funny Fred was...he got $90 in gift cards. He doesn't know which one to spend first.

Micah opening her gifts and daddy trying to hide...you have got to be faster than that dad.Joshua opening his gifts from Papa.Oh, and here is Papa and Will, my nephew.
I guess that I need to save some pictures for tomorrows blog. Hope you have enjoyed our Christmas and remember to cherish this time with your family...you never know when it will be the last.

1 comment:

Alicia Chambers said...

Love the pics looks like you had a fun Christmas and Josh's girlfriend is sooo pretty and she looks soo sweet.