Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Lot's was going on this Easter; Celebrating our risen Savior was great with our church family this morning then spending time with family and friends. Day full of fun and activities and I would love to share some of the high lights with you.


The kids had a blast with the pinata...and lots of candy to go around.


We are blessed that our small group is filled with some of our best friends...

Angie and Steve

The Gossett's...


The Sander's...



Shannon, Steve and Michael hanging out.


And of course hunting eggs was the biggest event of the
night. Due to rough weather, hunting eggs took place in the basement.









Our precious family minus one : ( .



I love these ladies.


Me and my girls...






Last but not least...The May's.


We also spent time at my brother and sister in laws, Craig and Shelly's, with the Tarry side of the family.







Steve and his grandson Tucker Wayne.


I realize how fortunate I am to be blessed with family and friends to share this special day with. My prayer is that Easter was special for each of you that read this as well. God bless and good day.




No comments: