Saturday, April 23, 2011

It's been a long time

It's been a year and a half since I last blogging and I had to call a friend to remember how to log on. So much has changed especially with my children. I have some photo's since my last post to share.



Micah and Sandra, her Russian best friend, that we miss so much. Sandra spent a year in America and attended school with Micah. They were volleyball buddies. They enjoyed their Jr. Prom at the Community Center.


Micah's team mates all dressed up and having fun.


Darlene, Micah and myself took Sandra to Graceland. Come to find out Elvis still lives in Russia and is loved very much.


I am preparing to go on a trip with some friends this summer and I am so excited. I am going to share pictures from our previous trip last summer to the Smokey Mountains.



This year we are going on an adventure to Arizona and California. I can't wait.


Ok, I can only put so much on here at one time.


Until the next time...

No comments: