Saturday, March 8, 2008

Easter page


I was challenged to do an Easter page for a group of teachers that I will have the privilege of meeting with this next week. I have not put the pictures on yet because I can not find them...go figure. If you saw my house right now you would know what I am talking about.
Here is the recipe for the layout...
Paper: Creative License Simply Scrappin' from the Fall and Winter catty of 07 (retired); Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi, and Pumpkin Pie
Stamp set: A Good Egg
Ink: Versa Mark on the middle of the layout and on the picture frame; Not Quite Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun
Technique: Embossed the decor on egg with clear embossing powder
Embellishments: Orange button out of my button box
Journal Pen: Basic Black
Highlighted items are Stampin' Up!
The strips of paper are 1"x12"
Let me know what you think...is it a keeper?
Until next time,
Lisa

No comments: