Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Reconstruction has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!


Everything was pulled out of the basement last night. This is so wild, sometimes I wonder if I am losing my mind. The reconstruction in the office starts tomorrow...if you thought I was unorganized before, you don't even want to come to my house for a while. They are now tearing off the sheet rock. Any suggestions on the color of paint that should be used. Oh, and they broke my marble vanity in the bathroom, I guess that is going to be replaced too. So many decisions.
I will keep updating with pictures as they go. Service Pro will be here today too, they will clean everything from the ceiling to the floor and even sterilize my basement. Wow!!! I don't know that it has ever been that clean. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

You want it, I am willing to submit it.
I HAVE BEEN TAGGED AGAIN

Four Jobs I have had:
  1. Waitress, cashier, bus girl you name it...Couch's Bar-B-Que
  2. Wal-Mart cashier
  3. Darling Store Fixtures, Order Entry
  4. Realtor, Chesser Realty, now Chesser Taylor Realty-Century 21
Four Movies I have seen:

  1. Little Women
  2. Cars
  3. Chronicles of Narnia
  4. Facing the Giants

Four Places I have been:
  1. Sequoia Mountains in California
  2. Grand Canyon
  3. Canada
  4. Disney World 3 times
Four Places I have lived:
  1. Arkansas
  2. Rt 7, Box 365 (man is that old or what?)
  3. 1011 Spring Grove Road
  4. 1010 Carroll Road


Four TV Programs that I watch:
  1. Chicago Cubs on WGN
  2. ESPN
  3. 7th Street Theater
  4. CNN

Four Favorite Foods:

  1. Sea Food, lobster, crab, shrimp, any fish
  2. Chinese, Moo Moo GI Pan, Sweet and Sour Chicken
  3. Lasagna, Fettucini Alfredo
  4. Key Lime Pie
  5. Chocolate Chip Pizza
Four Places I would rather be right now.:
  1. Pocono Mountains with my hubby at our favorite resort.
  2. A Spa, getting a massage, manicure, pedicure, and hair cut, eating healthy foods and a deserted beach with only my husband and a full staff to take care of me
  3. Setting at a round table with Charles and Andy Stanley, Ed Young Sr. and Jr., Nancy Leigh Demoss, Denise and Barbara Rainey and Tommy Nelson, Kay Arther, Kirk Cameron and Beth Moore talking about life .
  4. Scrapbook retreat for a week with Ginger, Lisa A. Lynn, Momma, Frankie, Felicia, Debi, Susan H., Vickie, Vicki and her small group., Shelly, Amy, Crystal, Cindy, Tammy, Mimi, Dana, Sonya, Sandy, Misty, and Joann, my faithful supporters. I have nothing if it were not for these girls.

No comments: