Saturday, March 8, 2008

Loved the card...made a page

I have enjoyed the quilted card that I made yesterday so much that I thought I would attempt to make a scrap page with the same concept. What do you think? This page is made with all scraps...with an exception to the Tempting Turquoise sheet on bottom.
Recipe for this page using Stampin' Up products only:
Paper: Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper on page 169, Bold Bright-Tempting Turquoise, In Color-Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White
Squares are made with the 3/4" square punch
The only difficult thing about this page is the placement of the squares...I used a ruler to help me.


Don't know what this is about...Fred, Micah, and Abby were getting along so well that I had to take a picture to remind them and me of this moment. Andrew is sporting his basketball uniform ...I remember wearing those long socks too, what, 25 years ago...while Micah is wearing the new boxers that she made herself...she loves to sew. Abby is wondering "what in the world is in those size 10 shoes"? They had fun today playing in the snow and shooting water balloons with a sling shot. Today has been great!!! God Bless!

No comments: