Monday, September 8, 2008

"I wish" pages and more pictures from our trip

Gettin' ready for October 11th. Here are some of the pages that I came up with to help people who have never scrapbooked before. I am having a blast with the Simply Scrappin' kits, they are easy and supply everything but the pictures and adhesives. What more could you ask for? Let me know what you think.

I tried to do the pages with and without pictures for you to get an idea of what to expect if you were not an avid scrapper. If you have any questions let me know and I will try to help.


I didn't know that cameras automatically made the pictures black and white...wow. Micah took a picture of me and Michael riding back from the Holy Land tour.

We are actually going 55mph down the highway when this last picture was taken. Don't ask me why...it was a stupid moment. Please don't try this, although I do like the picture.

No comments: