Saturday, November 8, 2008

Me...Myself...and I

The kiddos are at D Now (Discipleship Now), Mike has gone fishing with his dad and I am here all alone...yippee! So guess what I have been doing this morning. Yep, you guessed it...making cards. This is not the best picture in the world but I love the card. The embossing looks bad on here but great on the card. It's hard to tell but there are also snowflakes falling from the sky too.

Card stock: Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue and Whisper White

Stamp set: Snow Swirled

Ink: Versa Mark (for the tree) Chocolate Brown, and Whisper White Craft

Embellishments: Silver Embossing Powder and Rhinestones

I would rate this card a "2" on a scale of 1 - 5 on complexity. It was pretty simple to make and only took me five minutes once I got the color combination like I liked it. Let me know if you would like to make this for your Christmas Cards and I will let you make a Stack of ten for $15.00.

Now back to the faithful message boards...this is one that I did for a friend to give to a friend. It is magnetic and dry ease. I make these for $25.00, you choose the card stock for the back ground and I do the rest. You design them the way that you want them. If you would like to come to my studio and make one for yourself, you can do so and the cost will be $15.00. Just let me know.

See ya later...off to stamp some more.

1 comment:

Corie said...

I love the tree with the snow, so beautiful