Friday, October 24, 2008

New cards,yaaaaaaa

I know, where have I been. I just don't have time to blog like I use to; or maybe I made time for it then and not now. Who knows. Here's some cards made by some friends of mine that I would like to showcase this weekend.


I get so excited when I am actually the recipient of a card that is handmade. This card is made by Misty. Check out the different techniques used...dry embossing and embossing. Good job Misty and thank you for sending it...it made my day.


This card was made by Lynn, She too used embossing for the wording but guess what the leaves are...buttons. Yes, buttons. She used wire pliers to cut off the part that you thread and adhered them to the card. Isn't it pretty? Nice...Lynn, thanks for sharing.

I love these playful cards. These stamp set is in the Fall/Winter Catalog, under Holiday Lineup on page 36. On both cards she used the water color pencils to shade her pictures.

This stamp set is also in the catty on page 42...Baby Jesus is Born. Lisa A.does a great job with her cards and I am very thankful that she shares her ideas with me. Ta ta for now...off to do a calendar workshop. Hope to have more pictures for you tomorrow.

No comments: