Thursday, April 24, 2008

Good day...

Good day everyone...it's a great day to be alive!!! Just got my tax money in and paid my taxes for the next year, paid off the credit card and still have enough money for hardwood, yeah!!! OK, now to the card. All is SU! products unless otherwise stated;


Recipe:



Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Whisper White

Designer Series Paper: Berry Bliss

Ink: Close to Cocoa and Versa Mark

Accessories: Pretty in Pink Ribbon, White Gel Pen, Hobby Lobby Rhinestone, and a button out of my Button Box

Stamp set: Heart Felt Thanks and a retired stamp set for the "thanks".


  • I stippled Close to Cocoa on the Whisper White;

  • Cut squares of 1 1/2 inches, balled them into a paper wad, unwadded, smoothed out and rubbed them across the Close to Cocoa stamp pad;

  • layered the squares on to the white and then the white onto the cocoa;

  • threaded the ribbon thru the button and tied into a bow;

  • used Stampin' Dimensional to pop up the pink thanks;

  • went around my corners with a while gel pen.

Oh, I forgot that I used the Versa Mark to make a shadow of the "Heartfelt". Let me know what you think, the picture doesn't do it justice. It was a pretty easy card to make.


No comments: