Tuesday, April 29, 2008

God is so good!!

I meet with a group of women on Tuesday mornings for Bible Study and today is worth blogging about. We didn't do it the way we normally do, we kinda just chilled out, ate some fruit and veggies and shared with each other. Tears were shed, advice given, lots of prayer, mentoring and the presence of the Holy Spirit was so real. I am so grateful that I serve a HUGE God that cares about my every need and listens when I cry out to Him. I just really wanted to praise Him publicly, so thanks for letting me do so!!
This is a very simple card that I will be show casing with my "Marker Club" gals this Thursday.

Very simple Recipe all materials used from SU! :
Card Stock: Real Read, Whisper White, and East Coast Prep for the Designer Paper
Ink: Summer Sun and White Gel Pen
Stamp Set: Sassie Suzie without Susie, ha ha
Accessories: Ribbon Slider from the Hodgepodge Hardware and Chip board that I colored with Summer Sun ink on the inside of the card.

This is the inside, not a great picture but you get the idea. Hope you like, let me know what you think. You can purchase any of these cards from me ...Each card is $2.50, the eleventh card and on is $2.00.
Have a blessed day in the Lord!

No comments: