Friday, April 25, 2008

Man, it was a long night...


I love watching my kids play ball but for an 11 or 12 year old on a school night, that's a little much. We were tied in the eighth, it is only suppose to go six innings, and at 10:30 the official Umpire of the league called the game. We left the parks at 10:45 in a tie...I guess that is better than losing, huh?. Oh well, here's a new card...all products are from SU! unless other wise stated.
Card stock: Taken with Teal and Bali Breeze Designer Paper page 165, 169
Stamp set: Celebrate Everything, page142
Ink: Basic Black, Versa Mark, Old Olive
Marker: Uni-Ball Signo Gel Pen
Accessories: Chipboard, Hobby Lobby Rhinestone, Wal-Mart ribbon
I soaked the chip board on the ink pad to give it a leather look which is easy and neat looking, then assembled the card...easy as 1,2,3.
Hope you like it, let me know what you think.

No comments: