Thursday, April 17, 2008

HE'S NO LONGER 16 :( SHE'S NO LONGER 14 :(

My babies are growing up...Joshua turned 17 on Monday and as I mentioned in a previous blog, Micah turned 15 on Easter. They celebrated their birthday together with family. It blows my mind how fast time has flown by...where did it go?




Joshua and Micah before blowing out the candles...




Joshua with best friend, Kyle...

Micah posing with Amber, Callie, Colby, and best bud Mallorye.

Here are a few cards that I made yesterday with my Sassy Suzie stamp set out of the Occasions Mini Collection 2008, page 20, Set of 9 for $26.95 ...let me know what you think.

I used black and white, since that seems to be the happin' thing right now, with be SU! Bold Brights for the ink. I have since changed the candles to three smaller ones that actually match the colors in the card, but I think you get the idea. The wording on the card is "did someone turn the heat up in here...or is it just the candles on your cake?". Cute huh?

Susie is showcasing the Berry Bliss designer paper for her clothing, and the Earth Elements for her clothing. A few rhinestones make it shimmer. The card reads, "we're such good friends because surprisingly, you're not intimidated by my beauty...Happy Birthday."

Now you have to remember that Susie is sassy...you could not send these cards to just anyone, they have to have somewhat of a sense of humor. Go on line to check out the other sayings with the stamp set... www.stampinup.com .

No comments: