Monday, June 9, 2008

A few minutes...a few cards

It seems forever since I have had the opportunity to post...remodeling takes all your time when you are not following your kiddo's with their sports, going to church, eatin' and sleepin'. I just had to take a few and relax by making a couple of cards.

All products used are from Stampin' Up!, unless otherwise stated.

Stamp Set: Fresh Cut Flowers; Not yet released in catalog but able to purchase until June 30th as a promotional item.

Card stock: Cameo Coral, Basic Black, and Whisper White

Ink: Cameo Coral

Accessories: Spiral Punch and Black satin ribbon purchased at Wal-Mart

This is a simple card to make and it is in scripted with "Thank You" inside.


This picture is not good for this card...prettier in person...I guess I need a better camera for taking close ups. I have started working on Christmas cards and experimenting a little. Again, I used the Fresh Cut Flowers on this card facing, added a little Ruby Red to the berries and it looked like Holly.

Card Stock: Very Vanilla

Ink: Ruby Red and Garden Green

Accessories: Pattern wheel for sewing, sponge to dab ink around the edges of card and a little dab of glitter glue to make it sparkle.

Again this card is also very simple and easy to make.

Now to my exciting weekend. I spent it at ASU watching my oldest play baseball. Here are a few pictures from the game.

He is the one on the left laying down. He had pitched five innings and the wind was crazy. He was wore out along with the rest of the guys after that ballgame.


This is not the greatest of pictures but it is him on the mound at Arkansas State University. You never know we may see him there again in the future.

No comments: