Friday, June 13, 2008

YES, he's home!!!!!!!

My husband, who has been away for the past three days, has been getting his continuing education hours for his work. I so desperately wanted to go with him but chances had it that I couldn't this time. If you read my previous blog you know that I thought that I would scrap, scrap, scrap till I couldn't stand it anymore...NOT!!!
Well anyway, as I was walking out to take our youngest son to his game...he walks in. Major load lifted considering that my oldest son had a game too and both boys were pitching. Always want to be there when our boys are pitching...very dangerous. Our oldest pitched his first shut out, no hitter...dad got to see that game. Our youngest didn't do to bad either considering this was his first time and I do mean, first time, to pitch....lol, you had to be there to understand. If and when I can down load that picture to this page I will show off my baby pitching.

Okay, enough rambling...now to the cards. I chose to do very simple cards tonight considering that the time was getting pretty late...11:25pm.

Stamp set: Full of Life which will no longer be available after this month

Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Prints Pack Designer series Paper from the Hostess rewards

Ink: Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain ribbon and the Ticket Corner punch

Both cards are simple yet very feminine. I hope you enjoy. I hope to have more to show tomorrow.

No comments: