Monday, June 16, 2008

Good Morning to all

I feel like I have slept for a week, really I do. How often can you say that. I came home from a ball game on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 and took a nap...slept until 5:00 and had to be awaken by my hubby to go to the next game at 5:30. Went back to bed at 10:00. Yesterday, after church, our youngest had a game at 1:00 and after the game I came home and took a nap only to be awaken by friends, are you ready for this?... at 7:30 to take us out to eat. I didn't even struggle sleeping last night when I went back to bed at 10:00. WOW, I feel great. And I know what your saying, " You should feel great!!!" Okay, no more bragging. I have several pictures to show today, so I will start off with a card.

This card is sues the Wild Wasabi Textured card stock and Purely Pomegranate. Chocolate Chip ink is used and Chip board flower from the On Board Accents. A white button out of my button collection to accessorize and my Ticket Punch for the corners. Very easy card to make.

Remember to check out the Stampin Up! web site to see the retired list that has become available, www.stampinup.com . Contact me on the special that I am running for this promotion.

Check out this poster found at the ball parks yesterday. This is so appropriate for these to fellers. They are great guys that love to tease. They nick name every person that walks through the ball park that they get to know. My nick name is "BMW". I will let you chew on that one for a while. Hope that you can read the poster but if not it suggest that you should run if you see these two guys anywhere. If you know who they are call them and let them know that you saw the poster on the internet.

Yesterday my oldest went fishing with his girlfriend and this is what he brought home.

15 Crappie, yum yum.

Well as much as I would like to post more. I have another game to attend today at 12:30 at Mountain View. Anyone know where that is? I guess I will rely on Tom Tom to get me there.

Hope you have a blessed day

No comments: