Monday, June 2, 2008

Very Sweet Moment

This morning, while spending time with the Lord, I asked Him to show me the little blessings today...help me to get my focus off of me and on Him. I turned my head and this is what I saw...

























The Lord, The Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, watering my tomato plants. How awesome is that? I didn't even have to ask Him to do it, He just did! Stop and look for the little blessings that we sometimes overlook and thank Him for them and for caring for you in the smallest of ways.






















Now, this is why I have not had time to post any cards or scrapbook pages. It seems as though remodeling never ends when you are doing it all your self. We had tile in the foyer but it didn't match the rest of the tile in the kitchen...so we pulled it up. The boys worked very hard and deserved the nap they took. We have since then put most of the time down but still have a few pieces to cut. When we are finished I will show you to end result.



I am very thankful that my boys are strong and healthy. My daughter too, but she doesn't get into the remodeling like we do, she is usually babysitting.

Tonight is our Marker Club meeting and I am excited to have the opportunity to take pictures and have fun tonight with my girlfriends.

Remember to stop and ask and He will show you. Have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: