Monday, August 4, 2008

Gooooood morning

Goooooooood morning to all on this beautiful, yet very hot, day in Paragould, Arkansas. This card highlights what I would love to be doing right now if the gas wasn't so expensive...driving through the hills of Arkansas looking for land to build a new home. I am ready for a move. I know after all that I have just done with the remodeling? Yep, now I can hang ceiling fans, lay hard wood and tile and even cut trim and do crown molding. OK, enough of all of that, now about the card.
This card was created by V.K.. She used the Loads of Love stamp set. This stamp set is very versatile and has many uses. I would love to do a workshop for you and show you how many different ideas I have for cards and projects with this stampset. Call me and we will set a workshop up.
I am planning on having a garage sale this weekend and those who read this blog are more than welcome to come look first. I pray that I rid my house of a lot of unnecessary stuff! School is starting and with me working full force again I don't have time for stuff that collects dust. I think that you will be very surprised with all that I am getting rid of so please come see me. Maybe I will have a picture of some items for you on tomorrows blog.
Don't forget Vickie's workshop on Tuesday, 6:30, my house.

No comments: