Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I don't want to work

Call me lazy, I don't care. I want to be a stay at home wife and mother. I guess for the most part I can but I am having to sub at the school for the next three weeks and I am already tired of it. I want to stamp!!!!! I am finally getting things straightened up and organized the best that I can and now I have to leave it. If my oldest son was reading this right now his response would be, "Cry me a river". Oh, I hate it when he says that but he's right, it's all petty I guess.

I am very excited about an upcoming event that I will be hosting in October, I am really looking forward to getting the news out to you but not all is finalized as of yet, maybe tomorrow.

I just wanted to whine for a moment so go on to something constructive now. Thanks for listening.
Lisa

No comments: