Monday, August 4, 2008

Shhhhhhhhh...don't tell her

I don't think that Vic reads my blogs unless I send her an email telling her to, so please don't tell her about this if you read it. Vic...if you are reading it...CLOSE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Her birthday was like two or three weeks ago and I haven't gotten her present to her yet. This is what I made her...a card organizer. She is always sending out cards, so I added a few of my own to the mix. I hope she enjoys it.
This one is Tammy G.'s. She asked me to finish the out side of it for her.

This is one of my favorite cards that I have made.

Recipe:

Cardstock: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, and glossy paper

Ink: Night of Navy, Basic Black, and Brocade Blue

Stampset: Lovely as a Tree and Canvas

Very important that you allow the black ink to dry on the glossy paper before applying the sky with a sponge.

See ya later, off to organize...lol.

No comments: