Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hoppy Memories Spread

The end of this month I am having a "Mommy or Grandma and Me" scrapbook workshop. The feature product will be the "Hoppy Memories" Simply Scrappin' Kit by Stampin' Up!. Kits are complete with self-adhesive die cuts, patterned paper, and card stock and examples for
12 x 12, 8 1/2 x 11, 8 x 8 or 6 x 6 pages, cards, and a craft project. If you have outdoor pictures to scrap, this is the kit for you. Let me know if you are interested, I have four spots left to fill.


I tried my hand at 6 x 6 Scrapbook pages today. In 2004, our church, Southside Community Church, went to a Beth Moore Conference in Little Rock, AR. The pictures have been collecting dust so I thought I would scrap the event. It was a great trip with great company. Hope you enjoy the pages.

On the way to Little Rock, we stopped at Chili's to eat.

A group of us gather for a picture before the start of the second day.
Tammy and I at Olive Garden in North Little Rock.
These pictures are of Beth Moore while worshiping.
Some of us went to Red Lobster for desert.

I will agree that 6 x 6 scrapbooks are easier, but my pick is the 12 x12. I like putting lots of pictures on my pages, although that is a no-no for most scrappers.

No comments: