Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My down time...

I have enjoyed my morning scrapping. I took an hour for myself to get some pictures done of our trip to Myrtle Beach. I had already completed Micah's and our pages, which you can see in a previous blog, so today I worked on the boys. Here is what I came up with.
This is Andrew's page...enjoying running on the beach. That's something that you don't get to do everyday, especially living in Arkansas, so never mind that it is 60 degrees and the water temperature was 52 degrees,
just enjoy your time, Fred.
As seen in the middle picture, Joshua had to try out the water too.
In both of these pages I used water color technique and spritzer tool from Stampin' UP! I water colored the sand and water then sprayed on the sand with the spritzer tool. On Andrew's page, I needed to soften up the transition between the water and sand so I used Vellum as waves to separate the two. The Life's a Breeze stamp set is used for the heading and sailboat along with the Small Tag punch for the journaling. The Spiral punch was used to accent Joshua's page heading and the Curly Label Punch for the journaling. Used a few embellishments from Wal-Mart and there you have it.
Simple pages.

No comments: