Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Too much time, hummmm

Mike informed me last night that I have too much time on my hands because I am doing too much thinking. He said I should get a job to occupy my time, so I got to work. Although, I don't think that stampin' was the kind of job he was referring to.
Today is the beginning to the end...Joshua has his "The Way We Were" slide show at school today. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures and remembering the good ol' days, but I am reminded that more good ol' days are right around the corner. And as long as momma has a camera, there will be pictures to document them. LOL . Two more days until graduation, oh my, and the tears will roll. Oh well, now to what has been occupying my time today. I am still using the Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit from SU! to create these layouts. I am displaying Andrew's Hawaiian Day in second grade.
Andrew is very close friends with Tyler and Chandler, twins.

Here he is grouped with other close friends along with his cousin, Amber.

Here are the pages as they appear in the Scrapbook.

I am trying to come up with a card that I have to make for a swap coming up in early June using my favorite stamp set. Voila is one of my favs. I cased this off of Michelle. I don't know if this is the one I will use or not...needs some perfecting, but I kinda like it. What do you think?

I am off to mow the yard...have a blessed day.

No comments: