Monday, May 25, 2009

Very busy week!!!

First things first...how sweet is this? We just had our back yard fenced in. We didn't do it for our kids to have a safe place to play but we did for our dogs. Abby and Sandy getting acquainted with one another over the water bowl. Sandy is our outside dog and Abby is inside.
What a week. My sister-in-law and I have been running around in circles getting ready for my nephews wedding. I would like to share a few pictures of the rehearsal with you.
The happy couple...Brandon and Tiffany. I have been playing with the pictures on the computer...I guess you noticed.
Christine and I worked Wednesday night getting the stage ready for the ceremony. You should see it when it is all lit up.
Is it almost over???????
Pastor Pat leading the guys out of the foyer to center stage.
Christopher was the V.I.E. ~ the Very Important Extra ~ he rolled out the carpet for the bride.
My beautiful baby walking down the isle. She was a bride's maid.
We're ready for the bride.
Pat instructing the couple on how to light the unity candle.
OMG!!! Do you see Bubba helping...lol. He did his part alright. He was in the middle of everything helping and giving out suggestions. We could not have done it without him, well we probably could have but don't tell him that.
These two!!! Always into mischief when they are together. Micah stuck a piece of tape on Bubba's forehead. What a face Micah.
A very grateful son.
My momma would have been very proud of this day. She would have been the one doing all the decorating so it was an honor to stand in her place and do it for Brandon. I know she is thrilled out of her mind now knowing that her death was not in vain. A family has been reunited and it is all because of her. Not only that, Brandon and Tiffany have not missed church since starting counceling with Pastor Pat and they are faithfully attending and getting involved. I can hear her saying her favorite saying now..."That's My God,always showing out. "
We missed you greatly momma!!!

No comments: