Thursday, May 1, 2008

Stampin' Up

I wanted to show the world how great Stampin' Up is to it's Hostess. I received the following by having a $300 book order:
The Hostess: Cause for Celebration, set of 9 stamps; level 2
Card stock: Neutrals (6 colors, 36 sheets )
Punches: 1/2" Circle punch, Spiral punch, and Large tag punch
Ribbon: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon
Adhesive Remover
That's a lot of stuff. Get your catalog out and see what I had to choose from.


The following picture is what Stampin' Up sent to me for my totals being over the minimum sales for the last three months:

Stamping Sponges and Jersey Originals Ribbon a $17.00 value and I could have chosen more but I am trying to save up my points for something special. They give us a choice of the items that we would like to order. They pay shipping and handling and the taxes. How cool is that? Completely free for me!!!

Now Stampin' Up is offering you a great offer if you are interested in joining the team:

We've got a great way to expand your toolbox! For the entire month of May, join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator and get 20% off the Starter Kit, PLUS a free tin of Hodgepodge Hardware (p. 188) from the Spring-Summer Collection 2008 (a $27.95 value!).*
The Starter Kit (p. 209) comes complete with all the tools you'll need to start a successful business--$359 worth of stamping and business supplies for only $159! Construct your kit by selecting the nuts and bolts of your stamping supplies, and take your toolbox to the next level!
Contact your me to get 20% off the Starter Kit and FREE Hodgepodge Hardware! .
*Hodgepodge Hardware in Occasions Mini Collection 2008 is not included in this promotion.

Guys that is a better deal than I got and I thought I had a good one. Don't think that becoming a demonstrator means that you have to have work shops all the time. You can be a recreational Demonstrator and receive 20% off of all your orders. That's the way to go if you are spending more that $300 in a three month period because that is all that you have to spend to get your demonstrator discount.

So think seriously about it and get back with me.

No comments: