Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Batting a 1.000

Man, yesterday was great!!!!! Joshua had his first Leagion game at home and we played the Rivercrest Colts. Joshua went 3 for 3 with one double and two singles to start off the first game. The team played great together. Then in the second game Joshua pitched the entire seven innings walking two, hitting three and striking out 13, YEAH!!!!!!!! Joshua did not hit in the second game so he got to keep his perfect batting average for at least 24 hours. Here are a few pictures from the game and with his best friend.

"Did I do okay, Dad?" No, really, that is what he is asking about this stanze at home plate.


The boys showing off their ground in dirt...let's see if I have as much success with it as Ginger did.

I don't know if I will get many cards in with all three kids going in different directions but I will try...please be patient with me.

No comments: