Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cont. Stamp Camp Prep

Still getting ready for that big Stamp Camp coming up next week. I love the challenges that Stampin' Up! gives it's demonstrators. I feel like blah today and I still had fun doing these projects. If anyone from SU! reads this blog...Thanks for all the ideas and support that you give to your demonstrators.

This is just a trial card, but similar to one that I will be demonstrating at our Stamp Camp. This technique is called the Iris Fold. A little time consuming, but gives you a neat dimensional perspective. I hope to have another one made later today, one that we will actually be making. I hope this peaks your interest in signing up for the camp.Very simple card, again, trial card...many mistakes, like not stamping the motifs before applying card stock to card...oh well...live and learn. Fun card to make, many layers are the hoppin' thing right now...so we will layer the cards up.

Hope you have a blessed day.

No comments: