Friday, May 16, 2008

I love having to use my imagination

Good morning to all that reads this blog. Isn't it a beautiful day in Paragould? I am off to work at the school but wanted to show you the cards that I made this morning. I am not for sure, but I got on line yesterday and found this card, so I cased it off of someone, I just don't know who.

This is a "Welcome to the Neighborhood" card that I have made for some new neighbors.

Card stock: Soft Sky (In color) page 163; Earth Elements for the houses, page 164; Wild Wasabi for the grass, page 163. Heads up...I got a sneak peak of the new In Color combinations coming in the new catty...looks good.

I used my Tag Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, Hole punch and Word Window Punch on pages 180- 181 for the houses, doors, greenery and trunk of tree.

Silver Brads on page 189 for the door knobs; Hobby Lobby letter stamps

This card was a lot of fun to make and can't wait to deliver it along with some cookies to my new neighbors.

Stamp set: Baroque Motifs on page 120; Ink: Real Read in the Bold Brights on page 164; Card stock: Whisper White and Basic Black on page163; Tag Punch on page 181; Silver Brads on page 189; Ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

Simple, yet elegant. This is an All Occasion Card, you can do whatever in the inside.

Hope you have enjoyed the cards today and I have my cell phone on if you have any questions. May this will inspire you to get your products out and go stampin. Holler if you want to come over and stamp with me.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: