Thursday, May 15, 2008

Left over chip board part 2

I was asked a great question about the blog from yesterday. What if I don't order that particular chip board and I have a lot of different size and shape holes? I have done another scrapbook page with a different chip board set and I hope that this helps with your question.

This is chipboard that I bought at Christmas from SU!'s Mini catty. It has different shapes so I will illustrate this one for you.

Remove all the chipboard...Cover the chip board scraps with paper of choice, I used SU! Bold Bright, Real Red to coordinate with the East Coast Prep Designer Series paper I used yesterday.Notice that I did not use all shapes, only the ones that I needed...And here you have it. I added a few matted pictures, rub-ons, journaling and chip board (at the top, sorry for the glare-reads, friends). I like it. Hope that this inspires you to go "GREEN" and use that chip board peice that you would normally throw away. Contact me if you need assistance or would like to order some chip board products from SU!. The 25% off special with the purchase of $35.00 or more will only last two more weeks.

Have a blessed day.

No comments: