Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Vicki's small group

This was a very simple card to make for the ladies that had not been apart of the past workshops that I have had with Vicki's small group class.
Card stock: Ballet Blue, So Saffron
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie (for the beak)
Stamp set: A Little Birdie told me
Accessories: Corner rounder without the guard to make the scallops, Silver Brads

The inside had the words...your under the weather. So I use the umbrella stamp; stamped it on Whisper white with Pumpkin ink; cut out the umbrella part; placed a Stampin' Dimensional on the back side so that it would stand up off the card; placed it over the "Under the weather"; and drew out the handle for the umbrella with Black marker. I know, you are saying, "why not just show us the picture of the inside!". Well, my camera ran out of juice or I would have...sorry!



I wanted to share a few pictures from last nights workshop. Again, I waited until some had left before getting out my camera...sorry Vicki! We had fun and I think a few were hooked; stress relief . These ladies were so creative, some veered off and did their own thing and some, well, they just used the wrong side of the Crop-A-Dile and had to do theirs different. But all saw that each card was unique and could be different. They did not have to do it just like mine and that was my goal...to get them to think outside the demo. Great job ladies.
A few ladies stayed and allowed me the opportunity to share what God had done in my life and in my marriage. I am always greatful for that opportunity. I pray that you all have a blessed day, off the Bible Study now.

No comments: