Monday, May 19, 2008

Finally...

I didn't think I was ever going to have a few moments to myself to blog today. I love sending cards out to people that sign a prayer card at church, to let them know that someone really does pray for them. Today I had to make some new ones because my store bought ones are all gone, yeah!!!! These are very simple, yet very appropraite for those I may not know.

All products used for these projects are from Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted. This stamp set is called "For a Friend", found on page 21 of your Spring/Summer Catalog. This stamp set has 6 stampsin the set and is a Hostess gift for those who have a workshop of $150.00 or more. Check out www.stampinup.com to see the other stamps available.I recieved a tutorial this week on how to make these BAG0LOPES. They are mini gift bags made from envelopes. Lots of fun, great for gift cards, money, candies...use your imagination. I only stamped one side of the bag on the right so that you could see that it was an actual envelope. We will be making these at the Stamp Camp this Friday at my house.

Let me know what you think. You can email me at mtarry@grnco.net and refer to this blog in the subject area. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Have a blessed day.

No comments: