Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Gettin' ready for "Stamp Camp"

It is so funny, I am still just like a little kid when I get my shipment in from Stampin UP!. I tear into the box, already knowing what's inside, but I just can't help myself. I am getting ready for a stamp camp coming up this next week. We will focus on a lot of water coloring and cutting...I have a few examples of what we will be making and I hope to have more to show tomorrow.

Card stock: Very Vanilla, and Whisper White ; Ink: Earth Elements; Stamp set: Loads of Love

Stamp set: Time Well Spent (hostess set, level three); Ink: Bold Brights, Basic Black; Card stock: Wild Wasabi, Whisper White; Technique: Water color

I really enjoyed making these cards and I hope you will too. The Stamp Camp is set for Friday, May 23rd @ 10:00 or 6:30 at my house. The cost of the stamp camp is $15.00. If you would like to join us please email me at mtarry@grnco.net . I need to have received your money by May 20th. See ya then.

No comments: