Thursday, April 23, 2009

Business Expo '09

I experienced my first Business Expo this morning with my Stampin' Up! partner, Joann. Learned a lot of the do's and don'ts of having a booth...just in case I ever decide to have one myself. Here are some pictures that I took this morning.
This is Debbie with The Storehouse, in Jonesboro, AR. She is my business supplier for my business...couldn't do it with out her. She gives me the best deals, yes, majority of the time, better than good ol' WalMart. She is also my book supplier. When I need a book whether it be for pleasure or Bible study...she's my girl. Thanks Deb.
Joann and I stop by to give her a hard time and get our picture taken.

There were over two hundred business represented at the Expo, but it was a nice surprise to see Cheryl with Office Interiors. She too is a great friend and if you need your office space spruced up...call Cheryl...she's your girl.
This was so funny...I had no idea at first when I heard, "Hey Lisa!". Yep, that is Dana Boyd. She works with Ritter Communications. The theme at this event was "Hollywood", therefore, many of the business were dressed for the occasion.

This was my stuff...lots of stuff! This was the goodies that I came home with and there were many business that I didn't get anything from them. That was the best part, checking all the goodies out. I got canvas bags, note pads, pens, magnets, food...lots of food...bacon, sausage and biscuit, smoothie, ice cream, and all the above.
I did not come home hungry that's for sure.
See ya later.

No comments: