Thursday, April 2, 2009

Long time, no see...

I know I haven't been around in a while. It's harder now to find time to set down at the computer, or maybe I should say I feel guilty if I do because there is still so much to take care of since my mothers death. But today, good-bye guilt. I have cleaned one room in my house, took a friend to the doctor in Jonesboro, met Mike for lunch, went to Wal-Mart and braved the hard rain storm. I think I desire a moment to set and relax and show you a few pictures of our vacation. This is me and my man!!!
We went to Myrtle Beach, SC this spring break with Joshua's baseball team to play some ball. Now before you get jealous...the tempature never got above 71 and the ocean tempature was 56. So we just played in the sand. Watched baseball, shopped, eat real good, and spent time with some friends that joined us this year...Shannon and Misty. Micah received the special treatment this year on this vacation, I guess maybe because it was her 16th birthday and lack of room in our vehicle...so Shannon and Misty adopted her for the week. She rode to S.C. with them and here are a few pictures of there first stop...Stone Mountain.
Misty and Micah
View from the sky tram they rode over the mountain

Micah and Misty in front of the beautiful mountain.

Ok, my computer crashed when we got back and now it is really messed up. I cannot add anymore pictures to this blog so I guess I will have to send more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis, great pictures. Josh you are so handsome in your prom pictures and your date looks very pretty also. Good luck in the tournament. Nice truck by the way, Brittney would be jealous!! Good luck to Fred also in baseball. Micah we love you and good luck in Volleyball!!! We love you all and miss you

Carol