Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy stamper today!!!

I went to a SU! sale today, well, yesterday and the day before too...and got over $800.00 worth...my cost for...are you ready for this? $380.00. Can you believe it? I could not. Not only did I get to rack up on the saving, so did Joann...I don't even remember what her savings was...but it was huge...so that made it even better. Now she will several options to choose from on her first work shop.
Heads up for all of our stampin' buddies...we are getting together a Christmas in July work shop. It is so exciting having some one along side of you to do business with. I don't feel like a loner anymore. Stay tuned for future blogs on the date, time what to expect along with some great door prizes to give away.
Still have four spots left in the "Best Ever" workshop on the 2nd of May. Let me know if you are interested by the 19th of April so that I can get our merchandise ordered.
Thought I would share a couple of pictures of my family that were taken on Micah's 16th birthday.
.

How truly I am blessed.

No comments: