Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My baby is 18 years old today...

Yeah!!!! He is an adult!!! Today at 12:48 pm my baby boy became 18 years old. He shares a birthday with my uncle Troy and one of my dearest friends, Mimi. Happy birthday everyone. I have several pictures to share with you from his party tonight...

Oh, how he loves this Affliction shirt from the May's...although he decided not to wear it tonight due to the cake, ice cream, and etc...he wanted to make sure it was ready to wear tomorrow to school.
Every boy going off the college needs a TomTom to get them around...that's a navigational system. He is always taking ours so we thought it would be a good idea for
him to have one of his own.

Alicia brought her crew to celebrate with us...

Grandpa Shorty and dad ...
Joshua and Jessie...look what she and Micah did to his room...
The balloons provided lots of entertainment through out the night...loud entertainment.


Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy birthday Joshua, happy birthday to you.

Fred tried to help him blow out the candles but they would not go out...I really didn't plan that. I had no idea they were trick candles. I just told the lady behind the counter that I needed 18 candles...no, really.

They were using their fingers to try to put out the candles. Every time they would pick one up to take off the cake it would light up again. It was quite funny.

I am very grateful this year that my children have all me healthy on their birthdays and that they are good kids. It is a blessing to be the parent to all three of our children and I wouldn't change a thing. Love you kiddo's.

No comments: