Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday, Aquirium, and Scrapbook pictures

There are so many pictures of the visit to the Aquarium, 117 to be exact, but don't worry, I won't show all of them.
Andrew loves to be entertaining as he tries to pull the sword from the rock...was he able to do it? Nope! Maybe next time Fred.


Joshua and Jessie are trying to pet sting rays...

Ok, Ok! I was scolded by my children because I never have pictures on the blog of just me. So there you have it...Me!
Kyle and Mattie pose for a pictures...
Yes, that's Fred again. Now he is trying to stir the ship to stay on course. You know, that's not really a ship, don't you? lol...You can't hardly see it without me pointing it out but that is Shannon behind him lifting him up to see over the wheel. Or, I think that's what he is doing. Who knows.

Mike trying to get the sharks attention...
and yes, he did. Look at those teeth. This shark from what we could tell, has three rows of teeth...no wonder they tear their prey apart to pieces.
Me and my babies...
Micah posing with and eel...eek, that thing looks nasty.
Shannon is inside the middle of a huge clam...
and inside the aquarium fish tank, or that's what he would like for you to think. Misty gives it away with that pretty smile.
All the kids letting me take a snapshot of them before leaving.
We hit the jackpot at this piercing place. It was called "Jackie's"...she is an R.N. and guarantees no pain with her piercings...
She took Sis in a sterile room. Here she is numbing her nose.
With no pain, she sticks the needle into the nose...
and look at the outcome. Micah has a 14 carat gold, diamond chip in her nose...just like that. Maybe took five minutes if that long.
Bless her heart, she has received a lot of disapproval, to be such a trivial thing, but dad and I think that it looks cute, plus that was not a battle worth fighting in my eyes. You barely even notice it it's so small. My momma was going to take her to have it done on her sixteenth birthday so we went through with it in her honor. Micah, dad and I think you sport it well.
If you attend the "Best Ever" Workshop, these are some of the scrapbook examples that you can copy or of course, use your own imagination...

I just used the remaining pieces to make these pages and I can make many more. I hope to have pictures on them the next time that you see them...
This page definitely looks better when pictures are applied.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a blessed day.
Lisa

No comments: