Thursday, April 30, 2009

Treasures from the past

My mom passed away in February and we are starting to go through her belongings. I found a DS card in one of the drawers of her hutch and these are the pictures from it...Joshua is 12, Micah 10, and Andrew 6...they are so cute...
Graduation Certificate from Kindergarten
Micah's 10 year birthday party at her Uncle Mike's pool.
My momma with her momma...I bet that is exactly what they are doing right now in heaven...setting by each other and enjoying each others company...who knows Jesus could be joining them.
Michael and momma...
The birthday gang...hummmm...Fred looks happy...one guy to all of these girls...bet he was loving the attention.
Bible Drills at Westview Baptist Church...
Bible Drills at Southside Church...
Joshua and Tanner...they are still great friends...playing on the same baseball team now.
Adam and Andrew...don't ask because I don't have a clue...I guess they both like cocoa pebbles...
Fourth Grade GCT pageant...
My little beauty queen...isn't she precious?

Micah and her papa...This has been my special blessing of the day...see ya.

No comments: