Friday, April 17, 2009

Home Alone

Home Alone...stamping! Yes, there are at least a hundred more things that I should be doing instead, but I am not.
Me time today and if I get anything done around the house that's just a plus.
Now, here is a look of what I have been doing today. I just bought this stamp set...Voila ($25.95). Very versitile and I have seen many cute cards made with it.

The card on the left, I recieved for my 39th birthday from Ginger. It was the card that inspired me to get the Voila stampset. Due to a couple of water drips, it is somewhat smeared but you still get the jest of how cute it is.

I made the card on the right last night before going to bed. Simple and cute. I use the Hostess Level one patterened paper for the clothing. Lots of cuting, so if you don't like playing with scissors, I suggest you color him. I used the Curly Label Punch for the Happy Birthday.
EASTER ???
I know that this Easter egg hunt was held at church, but I don't know the year...bummer.
I used the Tea Party Designer Paper (12 sheets; 2 ea. of 6 double-sided designs; $9.95), Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, and So Saffron color card stock and markers.
BoHo Blossoms, and the Ticket punches were used as well.

To add a little character I had to use the Circle Scissor Plus ( $29.95) for the circle...
my favorite tool, the Scalloped punch ($15.95)where I will write the date if I ever find out when it was, and the Round Tab punch for the journaling. Very Simple pages that were very enjoyable to make. Let me know if you would like to join me for a few page making projects of your own.

The completed duo.
The page on the right was made last spring and has already made the blog page, but it has never had it's companion...so I finished the project. Joshua's first grade Field Day at school...sissy came along to play too.
Off to town now...Prom tonight, again. Going to check out the set up at the Community Center.
Until next blog...God bless.

No comments: