Thursday, April 2, 2009

More pictures from Spring Break...

Unfortunately, I have lost my SD card so the only pictures of the ocean I have are of what Micah took. Hopefully I will get more because some of them are good for framing. But here goes anyway...

Joshua and Jessie walking on the beach...
Micah enjoying the cold water, I suppose...she does have pretty feet.


Joshua and Jessie again...she took a lot of pictures of them,

Our family

Who knows? Andrew, Kyle, Joshua's best friend, and Joshua on the beach. Do you wonder what they are pointing at? NOTHING...
My babies...Joshua's senior year, Micah turned "Sweet Sixteen" and Andrews along for the ride. He had a great time spending time with his good friend, Dylon. I don't know if we have pictures or not, but those two boys spent every minute they could at Magi Quest.
I love this man. Can't believe how our children have grown so fast right before our eyes. I am very proud of my family and love showing them off to you.
Send more pictures later as I get them.

No comments: