Thursday, February 7, 2008

Borrowed stamps


I have a precious precious friend whom loves me dearly to let me borrow her stamp set, thanks Lynn. I am having a blast with this set. I used the bleaching technique on this card, colored with my water color pencils and framed it with my "In Color" paper, add a few brads and you have it. It took me about 15 minutes to make and I rate it at a level 2, easy. Let me know if you would like to get together and make a stack for yourself.
Please pray for our family, we are sick and a house full of sick people is not pleasant, so pleassssssse, pray for us.

2 comments:

Debi said...

OK, I really want to learn how to do this. How about setting up a "weekly class" so I can come every week to make something....I find this to be a great outlet! A great alternative to pulling my hair out!

Lisa said...

Now Deb, you know my schedule...I will see what I can work out for you. You know you can call and come over anytime to make cards with others or by yourself.