Sunday, February 10, 2008

Debi's night out with the girls...

We had a blast...although, when scrappin' with Deb, you need to allow for more that four hours to do a page, yes, one page. She had four at her work shop with some outside orders and we will let you know later how she did. At the work shop we learned different ways to use vellum and layering the pages. I enjoyed showing off my Cricut machine and the wonders it does...what did I do before that machine...hmmmmm...wrote very sloppy.I bet she changed this page 10 + times, but look at the finished product...this girl can scrap. I love the page of her and her husband in NYC. She showcased her love for him and for the city itself. Down deep, Deb's a NYC girl.

Enjoy the photos from the work shop and let Debi know if you need anything from Stampin' Up, she's adding to her order daily...Go Debi!!!!

If you too would like to have a work shop, please let me know...I have a few dates open to take advantage of the Sale-A-Bration promo...who doesn't want free stamps?

Have a blessed day in the Lord.

Lisa



No comments: