Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thanks, I love hearing from you

The best part of this blog is hearing from you and seeing your excitement. Yessssss, we will be making these cards. I made another one last night with Lynn's stamp set....lovin' it Lynn...hope you enjoy.

Recipe:

Stamp sets - Lovely as a tree and Embrace Life

Inks - Garden Green, More Mustard, Summer Sun, Really Rust, and Basic Black

Card Stock - Garden Green, Really Rust, More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, and Whisper White

Accessories - Vintage Brads

Technique - Brayer Shadowing and masking

This was a time consuming technique that took me about 15-20 minutes once I perfected how to do the techniques. Let me know what you think and I would love to hold a demonstration for you alone or with a group of girls, just making cards and having fun.

Have a blessed day in the Lord

Happy Stampin'

Lisa

No comments: