Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Having to much fun with this blog!!!!

I know, I know, you have already gotten an email from me today introducing you to my blog, but now I have pictures, yeah!!!! I have been at home sick today so I played a little to make me feel better, and you know, it worked. The Stampin' Up stamp sets used in this card are Loads of Love, and Lovely as a Tree.


Stampin' Up Card stock colors: Old Olive, Basic Black, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy and Whisper White


Stampin' Up Ink colors: Garden Green, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, and Whisper White (craft)


Stampin' Up Black Gingham ribbon


I used the water color and masking technique on this card.


Let me know what you think.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, you already know that I LOVE this card and I'm needing to make me a few of these to have on hand ;) *hint

Also, I see you're getting rave reviews on Splitcoast!! Way to go sister!!