Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cards for sale!!!

Any of the cards that you see on my web site are for sale. Each card is $2.50. Let me know if I can help you out in any way. You can even customize your own cards.


This is a combination of two stamp sets, "Little Birdie Told Me" for $25.95 a set of 12 stamps(see page 65 of catalog), and Level 3 Hostess set, "Time Well Spend" on page 24 of catalog. Go to http://www.stampinup.com/ to see if you do not have a catty.


I also have stamp sets that I will be selling that are retired. If you are interested please let me know. This is a set of 12 that was a hostess set. The price is $20.00, slightly used, only two stamps were used in this box, already mounted. If you book a work shop in the Month of March you can receive this set for $15.00. Who wants it?
Now I would like to showcase a card that a friend did...how cute is this? It is a "You deserve it!" card. The picture is of a can that Lynn decorated, made up homemade coffee blend and put it in for a gift.

The caption on the card is a recipe for the can she decorated.

This is a tag that was inside a pocket with the recipe for the Mocha she made for me. Lynn, I absolutely love this. Thank you so much for thinking of me.

If you would like your creations to be on my blog, sent them this way and I would love to showcase your work. I am inspired by the creativity of my ladies.

No comments: