Monday, February 18, 2008

SWAP


Are you up to a challenge? Here is your layout, using only Stampin' Up products, make 5 cards, any occasion, all the same, for a swap coming up March 4th, 6:30pm, at my house. After workshop and all orders have been placed, if there is $150.00 order or more, I will draw for a "Mystery Hostess". Yes, you heard me correctly. You could be the lucky attendee that receives all of the hostess benefits without the work...what more could you ask for? Can't attend but would love to participate in the swap...make your cards and get them to me by the day of the swap, I will get your set to you the next day. I need at least five people to participate for this to work so if you are interested please let me know ASAP!

Don't forget that for every $50.00 spent you receive a free stamp set or Rub-Ons from our Sale-A-Bration catalog. Go to http://www.stampinup.com/ to view the catalog if you don't already have one. If the orders total up to more than $300.00 that night, the Mystery Hostess will also receive a free stamp set on top of all the hostess benefits. Just when you thought it could not get any better...anyone who orders a Heat Tool, Powder Pals and Black, Clear, or White Stampin" Emboss Powder, I will pay the shipping and handling for your purchase. That is a $5.16 savings to you. Who's game? Can't wait to hear from you.



What: 5 card swap, any occasion and Mystery Hostess Workshop
Where: 611 South 39th Street
When: Tuesday, March 4th from 6:30 to 7:00 for the swap, 7:00 to 8:30 for the workshop
Cost: $5.00 workshop fee for supplies used
Buy: Heat Tool, Powder Pals and any Embossing Powder and I pay your shipping and handling, plus you will get a free stamp set.

I hope to see you there--I can't wait to show you a new technique.

No comments: