Monday, February 25, 2008

My buddy scrapbooker

My best bud, Ginger, just came over to show me all the work that she was able to get done at a scrapbook retreat...I'm thinkin' I might need to go to one of these. She's the one that I have told many of you, inspires me with my scrapbook pages. I will try to explain these the best that I can...use them only for inspiration purposes, please do not copy to sell.

This is a layout of her daughters photo shoot, using distressed paper...I love the layering effect that she uses.


Very simple layout here...football patterned paper, red photo mounts and journal strips and a few brads...how easy is that? You know sometimes simple is better.


I am going to do my best to explain this layout...it was a creation by many people at the retreat. If I remember correctly, there were 12 people setting a table. Each person had to pick a piece of 12x12 paper from their stash, write their name on the back, and pass it around the table. Each person at the table had to add an element to the page from their own stash of goodies. Is this not precious? She was very happy with the finished project and will be using it for "Mission Trip" pictures. Check out her blog at http://www.gingerbales.blogspot.com/ to see many more to come.







A few more pictures from our library using a Time Well Spent,

enjoy...

Basic Black, Whisper White on Pink Passion SU! card stock, colored with blender pins out of the Bold Brights color family, accessorized with pink ribbon and glitter glue from Wal-Mart.

I hope each of you have a blessed day in the Lord, and remember, it's all about HIM!!!!

No comments: