Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Stamp Camp 2-1-08




I finally had my first stamp camp and boy, was it entertaining. I am giving you a sneak peak of a few of the camera shots taken that night. We ate well and stamped fast and furious. This was Debs first time to stamp and of course she kept us laughing, as always.






Lisa A. took her frustrations out on Gingers corner punch...you had to be there. It would not cooperate with her. And yes, she bought her another one. Oh, should I mention here that Stampin' Up sells corner punches that are strong and durable...no the picture you are seeing is not a Stampin' Up punch.
Here is a card we crafted while having fun...


Recipe:

Embrace Life Stamp set

Cardstock-Old Olive, Basic Black, Bali Breeze Designer paper, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink - Basic Black, Real Red, Chocolate Chip

Accessories - Black satin ribbon, Vintage Brads


I don't remember where I got this layout so I can't give credit to whom actually came up with the design. I took the layout and customized it to my liking. You can do the same with your cards. Let me know if I can assist you in anyway.


Until later, Happy Stampin'






















No comments: