Monday, February 25, 2008

More pictures from Shreveport


Imagine with me...coming home to a house full of people, 17 adults and 16 children to be exact...and they have rearranged your furniture. Yep, that's my small group. Flip flopped my whole living room up...and I love it. They said it only took them 3 minutes. When I get it cleaned up, I will take a picture.



I am up late, just got home from watching my baby boy, Fred, play ball in a tourney at Westside High school, yes, we won and yes, I am bragging. Maybe one of these days I will remember to take my camera to his games. Mikes in St. Louis so what else is a girl to do but blog?


Okay, more pictures from Shreveport...

This is the view in the convention center coming down the escalators...

We walk into a huge room with 18 volleyball nets and balls flyin' everywhere...it was crazy.I don't know if I can explain this picture...one looks like she's sprinting to the ball...the other is fixing to duke it out with someone...who knows?

Time out is called and Joe T. gives the girls a little pep talk...

Rachel is setting the ball for Micah to hit it over...

...and here, Micah is jumping to block the ball...I think this one got by.

Okay night , night for now...talk to you in the morning.

No comments: