Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Howdy Ya'll

I am feeling pretty good about myself this morning, yep, I sure am. Do you want to hear what I've been doing? Good, I will tell ya.

  • Micah and I got up early and went walking... 6 am. I so enjoyed it. We talked about life, guys, high school, and her bedroom remodel. Yes, another remodel. We are going with blue and chocolate this time...I think.

  • Went to my best friends house and did her daughters makeup for pictures...her "SWEET SIXTEEN", I might add. She looked beautiful; hopefully I will send those pictures out later too or redirect you to her moms web page.

  • Did my Bible study

  • Finished a scrapbook page, yeah!!!!, I am home alone. I know, when my hubby reads this I am sure that he will think that there are more pressing things to do at our house besides scrapbook. Here's a look:


  • Somewhere in between all of that I ate my cream of wheat and did the dishes...in my new dishwasher. It is so quite that you don't even know that it is running.

It's 10:00 am so I think that I've accomplished a lot today. Now check out what Micah has been doing...yes, you guessed it, painted my dogs nails. It must be a girl thing. Abby did well as long as Micah feed her bread in the processes.



Last, but not least...a card that one of my scrappin' buddies made. Isn't it cuteeee? Vickie K. made this card. I love the idea of tearing the middle of the paper out for the border of the image. Great job, Vickie, keep them coming!!!!


If you have made a card or a page send it to me so that I can post it on my blog. I love showing off your work too.


Have a blessed day in the Lord.

No comments: